Saturday 3 April 2010

#13. Barely legal emo boys


Firstly i wanna say a huge huge huge sorry to those who follow my blog, its been way too long I've just been major busy with things lately and I'm gunna try and get back on top of it all. so I'M SOWWYYYYY can you forgive me....*yep*.....good!

So I've been spending alot of time in London as of late, with my gurl jay, much love to jay! We are both single (well im seeing someone, but i can look, right?) so our heads are on a continual swivel, yes guys we probably look for "ass" just as much if not more than you do, oh god I've just blown it wide open for women everywhere, fact is while your picking your nose and scratching your balls we are looking at the fit guy across the road and we homed in on him about 5 minutes ago while you were looking in the window of game gawping over the newest DSI and we were pretending to be interested (i love DS but i love to look too)...do i need to continue, no, good! jay and I both have a weakness for alternative/emo/geek guys, but one thing we have noticed is that we are clearly living in the wrong generation.....WTF! I'm 26 and notoriously a cradle snatcher, i have always gone for younger guys, i dunno why, they seem more fun and they have more stamina (HELLO NURSE!) and in general they don't want anything overwhelmingly serious. Jay is 21, she prefers her men a Lil older but doesn't rule out someone younger. We have spent the last few weeks on our trips out realising that all the good looking emo/geek looking guys are always way too young and in fact barely legal, but its very deceiving, from a distance your looking at this hot guy in skinny jeans, some outrageous tshirt with fuck monkey or some weird Japanese bands name written on it (or the ever so sexy check shirt even) a floppy fringe to die for, tattoos and piercings.......then he gets closer and you realise hes probably just done his GCSE's and should be at home studying for 6Th form AHHHHH NOOOO BADDDD....BUT WHYYYYYYYY!

so, where are all the older emos?????? not old, but olDER, like in there mid 20's. I like em young but not fresh outta school. I once dated an 18 year old, we both came to the decision that we wanted different things and went our own way, he was extremely mature, but then I met a 19 year old, quite mature until we argued then OMG he may as well have thrown his teddy out the pram, is that when a guy shows his true maturity? i think so!

I like my men alternative, it is a must, but the emo look (which i love) only seems to be donned by the young unless said fitton is in a band, some awesome metal band called shit a pig, masochistic giraffe scrotum or something weird like that. for example (I'll name my fave emo boys) trace Cyrus, Ronnie radke, Gerard way, Kenneth nixon - all in bands. I don't like the pretty emo look, i like the original rough and ready emo look, like hes just walked out of a mosh pit kinda thing, more dark and sinister than this new scene/emo OMG I'm so pretty kinda look - anyway all the above mentioned guys are older and in bands, do these older emos only exist in bands????

my point is, i reckon i was born in the wrong generation because basically I'm not attracted to older guys or guys close to my age, I'm being deceived by fit young emo guys with way to much charisma for their own good. whats with this???? answers on a postcard to......yeah right!


NOTE: when i say emo, i mean they dress like what is stereotypical to the emo look, not emo in mind.......i like my men of sound mind thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment